Tuesday 12 June 2012

Rio de Janeiro 2012

I was in Rio de Janeiro with a couple of other exchange students from the 1st - 4th of June. We did the obvious tour, that you have to do when you go to Rio; The famous Statue of Jesus, Pão de Açúcar, Lapa & the famouse stairs and the beaches. 





The woman who was with us from the organisation Via Mundo, she lived in Rio for a couple of years ago, so she has many contacts and friends down there, which made the trip so much more fun, because we got to know the city as turists but also as Cariocas (people who are from Rio de Janeiro). We had a graffiti workshop and a dance workshop (breakdance) with some of her friends, in the favela, Complexo do Maré. So I made a piece of beautiful art in Rio with my name, and got jiggy haha. 
We also went hiking on a mountain to see Pedra Bonita which means pretty rock. We also saw the sunset there, with the most beautiful view I have ever seen. It was breathtaking! I love this city so much, and I'm thinking about living there for a couple of years in the future, who knows hihi... I could talk for hours about Rio de Janerio, so I'll make it short ;-) Here are some pictures out of 700! 






















  Denmark wuhuuuuu!














No comments:

Post a Comment