Tuesday 12 June 2012

Update after a 100 years

Hey guys I´m sorry it's been forever since I posted something, but I just havn't been feeling like it... I still havn't posted the pictures from my Amazon trip in April, I've been lazy and the internet sucks sooo much here! Well, I'll post them later. I also went to Rio de Janeiro this month! It was amazing. I'm gonna talk more about that after and put some pictures up aswell.

Anyways I'm going home the 30th of July this month! Which is in freaking 18 days, I seriously can't believe that I'm going home after 11 awesome and crazy months in Brazil. It makes me sad but also happy that I'm gonna see my family and friends again and sleep in my own bed! It's a very weird feeling..



Here are some pictures I made with some of my favorite quotes by Dr. Seuss. The pictures are from my Rio de Janeiro trip this month.





Here are some more pictures I found on the Internet, but I can't remember from where.




 "Today I deserve a caipirinha like this..." haha!



"You say that you love the rain, but you open your umbrella when it's raining. You say that you love the sun, but you look for shade when the sun is shining. You say that you love the wind, but you close the windows when it's windy. And that's why I'm scared. You also say that you love me..."



Liberte-se - free yourself





No comments:

Post a Comment